Ergonomically designed and equipped with innovative infrared sensor technology: The Dräger X-am 5600 is the smallest multi-gas meter for measuring up to six gases. FONT> B>
Small but robust U>:
Small, light and easy to handle - the Dräger X-am 5600 water-tight gas analyzer has been developed for use in harsh industrial environments. Water- and dust-protected according to IP 67, equipped with integrated rubber protection, the device also guarantees optimal operational readiness under adverse operating conditions.
Single or as a double sensor - accurate measurement values U>:
The infrared sensor IR Ex allows the measurement of explosive and combustible hydrocarbons in the range of the lower explosion limit. The infrared sensor IR CO2 with its excellent measuring resolution of 0.01 vol.% Enables reliable and exact measurements as well as warnings against toxic carbon dioxide concentrations in ambient air. The advantages are summarized in a Dual Sensor (Dual IR CO2 / Ex) for applications in which both explosive substances and CO2 are particularly important - for example, in waste water treatment.
Multiple monitoring options U>:
Thanks to the combination of innovative infrared technology and state-of-the-art electrochemical Dräger XXS miniature sensors, this 1 to 6 gas detector reliably detects explosive, combustible and harmful concentrations of O2, Cl2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, PH3, SO2, O3 amines, odorant, COCl2 and organic vapors. The sensors can be easily exchanged, calibrated or retrofitted with the help of the PC software Dräger CC-Vision, in order to meet different application requirements.
Suitability for Ex Zone 0 U>:
The safe, small gas meter is suitable for use in areas classified in Zone 0, where permanent explosive atmospheres have to be expected.
Long-life infrared technology U>:
The high stability and the resistance to poisoning make infrared sensors typically usable for up to eight years. This advanced, fail-safe technology significantly reduces the operating costs of fewer replacement sensors. In addition, an adjustment of the sensors is only necessary in an interval of 12 months, which also reduces maintenance costs.
Also in combination with hydrogen U>:
In addition to the hydrocarbons, hydrogen can occur as an explosive gas in various industrial applications. Since an infrared sensor based on infrared technology does not warrant an explosion hazard due to hydrogen, the Dräger X-am 5600 gas measuring device can combine two sensor signals (infrared ex and electrochemical H2). Thus, the advantages of this poison-free technology are now also available where previously exclusively catalytic ex-sensor technology was used.
Flexible in application U>:
An optional external pump that can be operated with up to 30 m long hose is the solution for applications in the case of tanks or shafts. The Dräger X-am 5600 can also be used in combination with the innovative Dräger X-zone 5000 range monitor to monitor entire areas.
Area monitoring U>:
In combination with the Dräger X-zone 5000, the gas meter can be used for flexible area monitoring applications. For example, up to 25 Dräger X-Zone 5000 units can be connected automatically to a wireless alarm chain. This connection of the portable "measuring heads" permits monitoring of large areas, e.g. Pipelines or tanks under industrial shutdowns.
Package Contents: B>
• Dräger X-am 5600 basic unit with event and datalogger, manufacturer's certificate, calibration certificate and rubber housing protection, without power supply.
• Dual IR Sensor (IR Ex + IR CO2): Infrared sensor for simultaneous monitoring of combustible gas mixtures and carbon dioxide concentration in ambient air. For use in the Dräger X-am 5600. Measuring range: 0 - 100 Vol .-% CH4; 0 - 100% LEL; 0-5% by volume of CO2. Warranty: 60 months.
• DrägerSensor XXS O2: Electrochemical sensor for monitoring oxygen concentration in ambient air. For use in the Dräger X-am 2500, 5000 and 5600 devices as well as in the Dräger Pac 3500, 5500 and 7000. Measuring range: 0 - 25% by volume O2. Warranty: 36 months.
• DrägerSensor XXS CO/H2S: Electrochemical sensor for simultaneous monitoring the hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide concentration in ambient air. For use in the Dräger X-am 2500, 5000 and 5600 devices as well as in the Dräger Pac 3500, 5500 and 7000. Measuring range: 0 - 200 ppm H2S. Warranty: 36 months.
• Dräger "Battery and charging technology SET ", consisting of NiMh supply unit T4, Lademodul, plug-in power supply (worldwide) for 1 charging module.
• Dräger "CSE Case-Set X-am 125 Pump" consisting of case, Dräger X-on 1/2/5000 pump and 3 m Viton hose.