Microscopy Camera AxioCam ERc 5s Rev.2 with driver software and connection USB 2.0 Y-cable, 2 m.
• Sensor: Micron MT9P031, 5 Megapixels, color, CMOS Basic resolution: 2560 (H) x 1920 (V) = 5.0 Megapixels Pixel size: 2.2 µm x 2.2 µm Sensor size: 5.7 mm x 4.28 mm, equivalent to 1/2.5" (diagonal 7.1 mm).
• Live frame rate (depending on hardware and software configuration): H x V Frame rate 800 x 600 20.
• Live frame rate standalone via DVI-D (HDMI) : H x V Frame rate 1280 x 720 60 1920 x 1080 30.
• Digitization: 3 x 8 bit/pixel Integration time: 10 µs up to 2 s.
• Interfaces: 1x SD card slot (SD and SDHC cards), 1x mini USB 2.0 (connection cable included), 1x DVI- D (HDMI), 1x Ethernet RJ45 100 Mbit, 1x IR sensor Spectral range: Approx. 400 nm-700 nm, IR filter Read-out mode: progressive, optical interface: C-mount.
• Registration: CE.
• Ambient conditions: +5° … +45° Celsius, max. 80% relative air humidity, no condensation, free air circulation required.
• Power connection: via 2x USB 2.0 (Y-cable) or external power supply (optional).
• Control buttons: Image capture, white balance.
• Supported operating systems: Windows 7 x32 Ultimate SP1 (ZEN lite) Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1 (ZEN lite/pro/system).
• The camera is network-enabled and can be used with the ZEISS iPad App, Labscope or Matscope. The Apps are available as a free download from the Apple App Store.
• iPad and WLAN router are not included (seperately available).