Standard lab moisture analyser for routine tasks - fast results and easy to use. It features a compact footprint and delivers accurate results. Thus, the MA37 is ideal for users who need a fast, easy to operate and reliable moisture analyser for solid materials.
• Integrated draft shield.
• Removable hood, inspection window and sample chamber plate for easy cleaning in a dishwasher.
• Interface: Mini USB, automatic printer recognition.
• Sample inspection: LED LED illuminated sample chamber, inspection window with grid above the hood.
• Indication of the status measurement running, finished and error during the measurement by the status light.
• Intuitive, easy to follow user interface with touchscreen.
• Fast results: powerful heating elements enable the MA37 to heat up faster, reducing overall analysis time.
• Convenient progress tracking: the status light indicates the progress of an analysis run so you can conveniently check the remaining time, even from a distance of 10 m.
• Effortless cleaning: the heating module and the sample chamber plate can be removed and cleaned in a dishwasher - this BetterClean design ensures easy, thorough cleaning of the instrument parts.
• User-friendly operating design: the intuitive user interface featuring a touchscreen, structured user navigation and an easy-to-understand menu makes it easy to use the MA37.
• Max. weighing capacity: 70 g
• Repeatability, typical:
- approx. 1 g initial sample: ± 0.2 %
- approx. 5 g initial sample: ± 0.05 %
• Readability: 1 mg; 0.01 %
• Typical sample amount: 5 to 15 g
• Result display: moisture content in %M and g / solid content in %S and g / ATRO in %M / %S
• Temperature range and settings: 40 to 160 °C, in increments of 1 °C.
• Stand-by temperature: selectable from 40 to 100 °C.
• Sample heating: infrared metal heating elements, 600 W
• Heating programmes: standard drying, gentle drying
• Shutoff criteria: fully automatic, semi-automatic, time setting, manual.
• Measuring programme: 1 programme saved in a non-volatile memory.